Information That Jayine Consulting Collects
Jayine Consulting collects personal information that allows us to provide you with a full range of customized services. The information that we collect from our users includes the following:
Information That You Provide:
Jayine Consulting collects and retains any information that you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way, including information regarding your job search and your background. You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but doing so may limit your ability to use our site or particular features and services that we offer.
- Correspondence: In order to receive support from, or correspond with, Jayine Consulting you may choose to provide your email address, name, comments or other information.
- Email Alerts: In order to receive email alerts about new jobs that match your search criteria, updates about new features and services, or other notifications that you request, we require that you provide us your email address and notification preferences (example: search keywords and location).
- Registration: In order to use certain Jayine Consulting services, you must complete a registration form that requires select personal information such as full name, city, state and email address.
- User Profile & Preferences: In order to manage your job search effectively, we enable you to provide and store information about yourself, such as saved searches, submitting the registration form, bookmarks, and preferences.
- Referral Program: In order to enroll into Jayine Consulting referral program, we enable you to provide and store information about yourself, such as submitting your information via web form or by downloading the form in and faxing it to us with your information printed on it.
- Employer Requisition Form: In order to submit requisition form for staffing needs, we enable you to provide and store information about yourself and your company.
Information That We Collect Automatically:
Jayine Consulting offers some of our services in connection with other websites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to us in order to deliver our services to you. We collect, retain and process such information from affiliated sites in accordance with this Policy. Affiliated sites may have different privacy practices than Jayine Consulting and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
You must be at least 13 years of age to register to use the Jayine Consulting website. Jayine Consulting is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Jayine Consulting does not knowingly collect personal information about children under the age of 13. If we learn that Jayine Consulting has received information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 17 ask and receive their parents' permission before using Jayine Consulting or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Use of Your Personal Information
Jayine Consulting uses your personal information as described below:
- Jayine Consulting uses the personal information that we collect to provide you with our products and services, including the display of customized content and advertising. That includes use for auditing, research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining, protecting and improving our services; developing new services; and ensuring the proper functioning of our systems and infrastructure.
- We may combine the information you submit under your Jayine Consulting account with information from other Jayine Consulting services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- Jayine Consulting processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America. In some cases, that may mean that we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- Jayine Consulting’s employees, associates, consultants, and contractors may have access to your personal information if necessary in the normal course of our business operations.
- Jayine Consulting may provide your personal information to third parties that we have contracted with to help us deliver services or process data (such as email delivery or transaction processing). In these cases, we only disclose information to the extent we deem necessary to achieve the purpose at hand and use service providers that have provided assurances about the security and confidentiality of the data that we share.
- Jayine Consulting may share certain aggregated, non-personal information with third parties for marketing and other purposes, such as the number of visitors to our website, the search terms that those visitors used, or the number of times users clicked a particular advertisement. Such aggregated, non-personal information does not identify you individually.
- If Jayine Consulting, or any portion of its assets, is acquired by a third party, the information we have collected and stored may be among the assets transferred to the acquiring party.
Jayine Consulting has implemented procedural and technological measures intended to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, Jayine Consulting cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information improperly. You are responsible for the security of your Jayine Consulting username and password. We strongly recommend that you never share your Jayine Consulting login information with others and that you protect yourself against unauthorized access to your account by logging off once you have finished using any computer that is accessible to others. For your convenience, Jayine Consulting allows you to manage your email alert settings and preferences (such as search keywords and location) via links included in emails that we send to your inbox, and do not require a username or password to view alert information or change settings. If you share a Jayine Consulting email alert, the recipient will be able to access your alert settings and preferences.
Jayine Consulting respects your email preferences and will never provide your email address to a third party without your permission, except under the limited circumstances described in the "Use of Your Personal Information" section above. If you provide us your email address, Jayine Consulting may email you job alerts, account notifications, news, offers, surveys or promotions, and other communications. If you do not want to receive particular types of email from Jayine Consulting, follow the instructions contained in any unwanted email messages to notify us of your preferences. However, please note that you may continue to receive administrative emails (such as responses to forgotten password requests) and legal notices from us as long as you remain a registered user or utilize our website or services.
How to Control Your Information
- You can choose not to disclose information to Jayine Consulting, although doing so may limit or impair your access to our website and services.
- You can modify your email preferences to restrict or eliminate email from Jayine Consulting, subject to the limitations related to administrative emails and legal notices described in the Email Communications section above.
- You can control how your browser handles cookies from Jayine Consulting, although disabling cookies from Jayine Consulting may limit or impair your access to our website and services.
- You can update your information at any time on our website. However, note that when you do so we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You can request deletion of your Jayine Consulting account by contacting us.
Protect Yourself from Scams
Jayine Consulting uses automated processes to collect and present information that has been created by third parties, so we cannot assure the accuracy or legitimacy of that information. We strongly recommend that you exercise caution when providing information about yourself to others online, including when you apply for jobs found via Jayine Consulting. To protect yourself, we suggest the following:
- Never provide your social security number, credit card information, bank account details, or unnecessary personal information to a potential employer.
- Never participate in a financial transaction of any sort with a potential employer.
- Always be cautious of opportunities that sound too good to be true or require you to act as a financial intermediary, particularly for an overseas person.
Conditions of Use